This 2013 edition of Vistas (Core Course) – Supplementary Reader in English has been published by NCERT. It is ideal for the students of class 12, who are eager to score their best in the board examination. Maintaining a strict parity with the syllabus that has been laid out by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), it contains enriched content.
Table of Contents:
• Chapter 1 – The Third Level
• Chapter 2 – The Tiger King
• Chapter 3 – Journey to the end of the Earth
• Chapter 4 – The Enemy
• Chapter 5 – Should Wizard hit Mommy
• Chapter 6 – On the face of It
• Chapter 7 – Evans Tries an O-level
• Chapter 8 – Memories of Childhood
• The Cutting of My Long Hair Zitkala-Sa
• We Too are Human Beings Bama
Salient Features of the Textbook:
• It comes with literary works, which will confirm the mastery of the English language for the students.
• Each chapter comprises exercises to give the students a chance of self-evaluation.
• ‘Read and Find Out’ section helps the children to improve their analytic skills.
• Impactful proses let the young minds think as they learn and enrich their minds.