STATISTICS FOR ECONOMICS book by VK Publications gives an insight into the statistics of economics and covers all the important concepts well needed for class 11th students to perform better in examinations.
Contents statistics for Economics
1. Concept of economics and significance of statistics in Economics
2. Collection of data
3. Census and Sample methods of collection of data
4. Organisation of data
5. Presentation of data—textual and tabular presentation
6. Diagrammatic presentation of data— bar diagrams and pie diagrams
7. Frequency diagrams— histogram, Polygon and ogive
8. Arithmetic line-graphs or time series graphs
9. Measures of Central Tendency— Arithmetic mean
10. Measures of Central Tendency— median and mode
11. Measures of dispersion
13. Index numbers use of statistical tools— developing projects in statistics.