This textbook of Science is prescribed for the students of Class 6 of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The chapters are written in lucid language that will help the students to understand the basic concept of the topics easily. The book also features detailed diagrams and proper structured content so that students find them interesting and easy to remember. Published by NCERT, it is designed to impart the students a vast amount of knowledge on different topics that we can relate to our day to day life.
Chapters Included in the Textbook
• Food: Where Does It Come From?
• Components Of Food
• Fibre To Fabric
• Sorting Materials Into Groups
• Separation Of Substances
• Changes Around Us
• Getting To Know Plants
• Body Movements
• The Living Organisms And Their Surroundings
• Motion And Measurement Of Distances
• Light, Shadows And Reflections
• Electricity And Circuits
• Fun With Magnets
• Air Around Us
• Garbage In, Garbage Out
Salient Features of the Textbook
• Includes questions at the end of every topic to evaluate the knowledge of the students.
• Do it yourself activities help the students to have a better understanding of the concept.
• Important words section at the end help the students to recap of the important points they have studied in the chapter.