A great way for any student of class 12 to know the intricacies of Physics is to opt for this Principles of Physics textbook that has been published by S Chand. It has been jointly co-authored by V.K. Mehta and Rohit Mehta, who have tried to explain the complex phenomenon of Physics in a rather simple way. V.K. Mehta is known for writing books on the subject of Electrical Engineering.
The use of simple language will help the students understand each and every elementary concept quite easily. It adheres to the latest syllabus and guidelines that have been prescribed by the CBSE. This book is ideal for any student, who wants to secure high marks in their board examination.
Salient Features of the Textbook:
• It comes with value-based questions that will sharpen the intellect of the students.
• The enriched content of the book can be taken as reference when one is preparing for the Entrance Examination of Medical Science and Engineering.
• The schematic representation of data along with tabular diagrams and graphs let the students have a thorough knowledge of the different scientific phenomenon.
• Being in sync with the latest syllabus, it gives the students a chance to evaluate question pattern that might appear for their final examinations.
• (Pre) solved equations will let the students easily grasp the minute details of each scientific experiments.