Sanskrit has always remained so popular in the linguistics study of the modern world. This textbook of Ruchira Bhag – 1 is written in simple, easy to understand format that will help the students to dive deep into the study of an old dialect. Published by NCERT, this textbook contains all those chapters that are prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the students of Class 6. It comes in a paperback form and will be an excellent study material for the school examinations.
Salient Features of the Textbook
• The book covers 15 chapters, each of which is well-covered so that students have a better understanding of the language.
• It also acts as a building block for students, who are interested in learning Sanskrit.
• It comes with word meaning or synonyms as well as the summary at the end of each chapter.
• Eye-catching illustrations make the learning process all the more interesting.
• It comes with exercises at the end of each chapter so that the students get a chance to self-evaluate their own knowledge base.