An important tool to learn History with this ‘Our Pasts Part – 1’ Textbook contains enriched information that will be suitable for the students of class 6. Closely defined by the syllabus set by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), it has been published by NCERT. It comes in a paperback form, which with its good quality paper and binding will be a delight to the students.
Topics Covered in the Textbook
• What, Where, How And When?
• On The Trail Of The Earliest People
• From Gathering To Growing Food
• In The Earliest Cities
• What Books And Burials Tell Us
• Kingdoms, Kings And An Early Republic
• New Questions And Ideas
• Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War
• Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
• Traders, Kings And Pilgrims
• New Empires And Kingdoms
• Buildings, Paintings And Books
Salient Features of the Textbook:
• It has been written in simple language that is not only easy to understand but also extremely easy for students to learn by heart.
• The chapters cover basic History of human society so as to simplify the epistemology of History.
• It highlights some great Historical personalities and presents in-depth knowledge of their deeds as well as political achievements.
• It compiles thorough information about the different artefacts and architecture that will be a great way to introduce students to these wonders of the world.