Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 10 Social Science Chapterwise and Topicwise (For March 2021 Exam)
- Paperback: 411 pages
- Publisher: Oswaal Books; seventh edition (1 May 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9389067391
- ISBN-13: 978-9389067392
CBSE always believes in Global Trends of Educational Transformation and Continual Improvement Process which means that the Board continually examines its processes and curriculum to evolve and find resonance amongst the educational fraternity. In this context, CBSE had restored the Class X Board examination from the academic year 2017-18 doing away with the CCE pattern. Further to this, on 15th March 2018, CBSE released an updated curriculum for Academic Year 2018-2019 on which these latest editions of Oswaal Question Banks are based. We at Oswaal Books are always proactive to follow the changes proposed by the Board and implement the same as soon as possible to put the students, parents, and teachers at ease. The Oswaal Question Banks have been modified and rewritten as per the latest Board guidelines in order to supplement the need of the students during the entire academic year! As the CBSE remodeled assessment structure is divided into two major parts namely Internal Assessment and Board Examinations, Oswaal Question Banks have been designed to assist students to prepare for their periodic tests, internal assignments as well as the Board examinations with equal ease. Oswaal Question Banks will not only help students with regular studies but will also equip the teachers with the most updated study material for the class. The Question Banks have been designed with a lot of care and attention to detail. All chapters are arranged ‘TOPICWISE’ where each topic is explained in detail and covers all typologies of Questions specified by CBSE, with well-labeled diagrams and high-quality figures/diagrams for fast learning. Answers from the CBSE Marking scheme are highlighted in order to specify the correct method of answering questions for attaining maximum marks. We hope to make Oswaal Question Banks a student’s best companion to sail through the entire academic year smoothly. Some of the key highlights of Oswaal Question Banks are:
- Chapter-wise/ Topic wise presentation for the systematic and methodical study
- Previous Years’ Examination Questions with Marking Scheme & Toppers’ Answers for exam-oriented study
- Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple
- ‘Commonly Made Errors’ at the end of each chapter to assist students to study better
- ‘Answering Tips’ with each Question to facilitate clarity
Why Topic Wise Question Banks Are A Better Choice than Previous Year’s Papers ? Question Banks
- Chapter-wise and Topic–wise presentation in Question Banks facilitates systematic study.
- Question Banks can be referred to by the students throughout the year as well as at the completion of each chapter in school.
- Question Banks, take into account any changes in syllabus or layout and hence are fully updated and aligned as per the latest specifications by the Board.
Previous Years’ Papers
- Year Wise presentation restricts the methodical flow of learning.
- These can be referred to only after the completion of the full syllabus in school.
- Previous Years’ questions cannot be changed and hence fail to be adept with the latest Board specifications