A favourite amongst students of class 11 and teachers alike, these New Simplified Physics: A Reference Books (Set of 2 Volumes) will make the academic life easier. Penned by S.L. Arora, it has been published by Dhanpat Rai & Co. in the year, 2018. This paperback edition closely follows the syllabus of class 11 and thus thoroughly covers each and every aspect of Physics that is mandatory for the students to learn.
Salient Features of the Textbook
• It contains different chapters that give insights into the world of Physics and Physical science.
• Different methods of the natural scientific world have been defined, explained and reiterated in simple English for the students to easily learn by heart with.
• Different equations and processes have been solved in the form of examples, which will help the students understand the scientific phenomenon easily.
• Interactive chapters help the students to not only learn but also simultaneously exercise the concepts.
• This book will be beneficial for anyone who wants to crack the entrance examinations that different academies offer and which can be opted for after the completion of class 12.