Published by NCERT, the Humara Atit 1 Itihas Textbook will be a boon for the students, who are studying in Class 6. It will help the students acquire a thorough knowledge of the history of our society, which has been written in fluid language. It also gives the readers an idea about the kings, kingdoms and an early republic. Besides, it enhances the knowledge of the young ones about the Emperor, Ashoka and how the impact of war impelled him to give up. This paperback version follows the syllabus and guidelines that have been laid out by the CBSE.
Salient Features of the Textbooks:
• The chapters have been divided into subsections so that the students learn it all, one at a time.
• Clear descriptions of the different eras in a storytelling manner grasp the attention of the students.
• It comes with exercises including match the columns sections, which will let the students examine their knowledge base of a particular topic.
• The textbook introduces the students to the history of human society through events that are deemed as pillars of human history.
• Dates and events columns further make it easy to memorise the data.