An Alien Hand – Supplementary Reader in English will help any student of class 7 score excellent marks in the final examinations. It has been published by the NCERT and the enriched content of this book maintains strict parity with the syllabus and guidelines that have been set by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Colourful illustrations make the English classes interesting for the little ones.
Chapters Included in this Textbook:
• Chapter 1 – The Tiny Teacher
• Chapter 2 – Bringing Up Kari
• Chapter 3 – The Desert
• Chapter 4 – The Cop And The Anthem
• Chapter 5 – Golu Grows A Nose
• Chapter 6 – I Want Something In A Cage
• Chapter 7 – Chandni
• Chapter 8 – The Bear Story
• Chapter 9 – A Tiger In The House
• Chapter 10 – An Alien Hand
Salient Features of the Textbook:
It contains short enjoyable stories that will let the students learn about sentence construction.
The simple English language will let them develop a knack for starting to talk in English.
‘Comprehension Check’ section improves the analytical skills of the little one
Exercises will let the students enrich their knowledge and skills.
New words and expressions will enrich their vocabulary and encourage them to build a strong vocabulary.